Monday, June 16, 2008

E-Town bound

Elizabethton Twins


The Elizabethton Star is reporting a partial roster for the Elizabethton Twins.

Names on the roster are as follows:

Omar Alcala
Evan Bigley
James Beresford
Dave Coulton
Jarrad Eacott
Kyle Edlich
Micheal Harrington
Paul Kelly
Bobby Lanigan
Curtis Leavitt
Rene Leveret
Angel Morales
Dan Osterbrock
Nick Papasan
Danny Rams
Eric Santiago
Andrew Schmeising
Jonathan Waltenbury

The article can be found HERE. I should note that is more complete than the one listed at MiLB.com at the time of this writing, which has Bigley listed as a pitcher.

I guess I should have read this before speculating on Leveret and Kelly. Ah well.

I know I will miss Walt, that's a given. Strangely, I find myself missing Danny Rams as well. (I will not, however, miss having his little sister sit behind me in the bleachers and humm along to her I-Pod.)

That being said, I offer up the first half-dozen of the Elizabethton collection, in case anyone up there cares to print them and get them signed.


Elizabethton Twins


Elizabethton Twins


Elizabethton Twins


Elizabethton Twins


Elizabethton Twins

No comments: